Hello, It's Me

I was wondering if after all these months you'd like to know why I haven't posted anything on Little Darling Life . (Who isn'...


I was wondering if after all these months you'd like to know why I haven't posted anything on Little Darling Life. (Who isn't loving Adele's latest album!) Well even if you don't, I'm going to tell you anyway. Just because I feel the need to. Which is what this blog is for, right?

The last few months have been particularly big for me. I turned 23. New job. Final semester. I did not expect to get as caught up in schoolwork and other life events as much as I did. But it happened. And that basically explains my blogging hiatus. In all honesty though, I can also attribute my blogging break to a bit of a creative block because I'm still not completely thrilled with the content on this blog. Also, I am one of those people that feels guilty for having 'me' time. It's sad but true and something I'm trying to work on.

So stay tuned! I hope to have some new posts up very soon.

Check out these posts from Little Darling Life

0 comments

Instagram