Mountain High

It has been so long since I've just chilled out and enjoyed the weekend that I almost forgot what it feels like. The first half of...


It has been so long since I've just chilled out and enjoyed the weekend that I almost forgot what it feels like. The first half of semester was insanely stressful, so it was really nice to begin the break and recovery process yesterday with a trip to Mount Dandenong, an eastern suburb of Melbourne. We decided to make it a family trip and since I hadn't been there in years, I was pretty proud that I only got us lost twice. It was a truly beautiful experience watching the sun set over Melbourne and something I hope to see many times over from this vantage point. So, here are some of my happy snaps and I hope they inspire you to take some time out to enjoy the sunrise or sunset, the beach or the mountains...

To the North.

Look up.

No troll under the bridge.

 Deciduous v. evergreen.

Tulips.

Texture.

The city looks tiny from here.

The sun begins to fall.

 When the lights turn on.


Keep up to date with my posts on  B L O G L O V I N '.

Check out these posts from Little Darling Life

0 comments

Instagram