New Beginnings

So, here I am. Watching a Gilmore Girls ep. Wondering what to write for my first post. On my new blog. I have never been goo...


So, here I am. Watching a Gilmore Girls ep. Wondering what to write for my first post. On my new blog.

I have never been good at introductions. In fact, I've never been good at describing or talking about myself. But I love writing and I love photography - even though my skills in the latter are average at best - and that is why I started Midnight Elegance. It was time to move away from the solely beauty blog that is/was Shelbi Chic. Feel free to take a look around though because I will never have the heart to delete it.

There are a number of reasons why I chose to start a new blog. But the main one is I just needed to start fresh. A clear slate. A new blog layout, a new name, new content. I have learned that it's so difficult to maintain a single-genre blog, in my case it was beauty. So, it's time to mix things up and just post about whatever I feel like rather than pigeon-holing myself into one particular topic.

I will always be obsessed with beauty and makeup, so that will undoubtedly still be featured here. And now that I'm an interior design and decoration student, some of my architectural snapshots will surely be documented here as well. And then there will likely be some lifestyle bits and pieces in between.

I really have missed blogging. But this time I'm putting no pressure on myself whatsoever. Whether I have one reader or a thousand, it doesn't matter. This will simply be a creative outlet that allows me to express myself through words and photography.

In omnia paratus. If you get the that reference in relation to my second sentence I will love you forever. Ready for anything. Ready for this adventure.

Until next time...

xo

Keep up to date with my posts on  B L O G L O V I N '.

Check out these posts from Little Darling Life

0 comments

Instagram